John and Patsy Ramsey interview by Paula Woodward, 2000.
9NEWS investigative reporter Paula Woodward interview with John and Patsy Ramsey
Ramsey Family Home Tour
The videos contained on this page detail various exterior and interior shots of the Ramsey household. The voice on tape is that of retired Homicide Detective Ollie Gray from Colorado Springs who believed the Ramseys were innocent. Applicable timestamps are noted next to each video.
- :39 - West facing window well (possible point of entry)
- 22:58 - Ramsey home interiors
:17 - Third floor John and Patsy’s master bedroom
20:37 - Second floor
24:41 - JonBenet’s second floor bedroom
- :18 - JonBenet’s balcony
- 1:37 - JonBenet’s bathroom
- 7:23 - Top of spiral staircase
- 8:47 - Walking down spiral staircase
- :00 - Second floor
- 11:45 - Burke’s bedroom
- 18:16 - Main floor Butler
- :12 - Main floor kitchen
- 18:14 - Top three stairs to the basement
- 18:23 - Adjoining second set of stairs to the basement
- 22:27 - Viewpoint of closed door to storage room. This is a different door than original
- 26:52 - Basement of storage room where her body was found.
- :00 - Basement
- 4:23 - Different suitcase under window where original suitcase was found
All videos © Ollie Gray/Paula Woodward